Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break

Have you ever wondered why "spring break time" goes so quickly? It seems like only yesterday I was composing my 'things to look forward accomplishing on my spring break list' when here it is Friday with half my chores finished and I go back to teaching on Monday!However, freshly laundered curtains do hang from sparkling windows that I scrubbed inside and out, a delicious smelling pumpkin pie sits on the counter and the leaves around the pool have been swept up and deposited over the fence. But the task I enjoyed most all week was working on my sequel to my mystery "Death Behind the Dunes". Every time I see the word count increase it gives me a thrill; yes, there is hope I'll complete "Death Beyond the Breakers" before summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment